Partisan is located on Cheetham Hill, directly behind Victoria train station and Manchester Arena. We’re based over two floors: a basement venue and an open social area and café upstairs, where our office spaces are also situated.
We offer workspaces at affordable rates to likeminded organisations and individuals, to create a place where people want to work as well as meet, organise and enjoy themselves. This is available in the form of individual desk or office memberships.
We currently have a single desk in a shared office available. Preference will be given to activists, community groups, charities and independent artists/cultural organisations but anyone can apply.
Cost (inclusive of all bills):
- £100-150 per month – Desk membership (price depends on size/type of organisation)
- £200-700 per month – Office membership (price depends on size/type of organisation and size of office)
– Desk and chair
– High speed internet
– Storage and lockable cupboard
– Post handling
– Fridge and kitchen access with tea/coffee making facilities
– Access to a private meeting room (8hrs p/mth)
– Access to communal games area and table tennis table
– Recycling and waste facilities
– Use of our AGM space once p/yr
The offices themselves are lockable rooms that open into a communal space shared by all of our tenants. You will have your own key to your office.
Email email@example.com for further information or to organise a viewing.