Partisan Collective relies on members to help finance itself. Our membership tiers are a sliding scale based on how financial comfortable you are and your ability to give. But as well as supporting the space, membership also gives you perks and a say in how Partisan is run.
Want to get involved as a volunteer? Once you’ve signed up, you’ll get an email from us saying ‘Your Partisan order is now complete’, which contains everything you need to know to get started.
If you would like to pay annually, you can do so through Direct Debit or card by adding the relevant membership level to your basket.
Click here if you would prefer to pay monthly instead (starts from £1 a month).
If you would like to become a Partisan member but are unable to pay membership fees, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.
Please choose the tier that fits you best:
– I am able to meet my basic needs* but I actively have to think about meeting them in the most affordable ways I can. I have small, varying amounts of expendable income** which means budgeting is often a big source of stress. I need to live in the cheapest place available to me and I struggle to afford any holidays/trips away.
– My lack of savings, family support, and inherited wealth (currently and in the future) means that I worry about my future financial situation.
– I need to keep an eye on my expandable income spending, which can be a source of concern, but I’m able to consider the desirability of where I live in my accommodations choices and can afford a holiday/s or trips away each year.
– My modest savings, family support, and inherited wealth (currently and in the future) gives me a small safety net if I ever needed it. This means I don’t often feel stressed about my financial future.
– Spending my expendable income doesn’t cause me regular concern or stress, and I can do so in ways that bring me satisfaction. I rent a desirable property or own my own home, and get to go on holidays/trips away a few times a year.
– I have either sizeable savings, family support if need be, or inherited wealth (or I stand to inherit money/part of a house in the future). This means I don’t worry about any debt I have, or my financial future. I feel secure.