Partisan Collective relies on members to help finance itself. Membership is on a sliding scale based on your income. But as well as supporting the space, membership also gives you perks and a say in how Partisan is run.
If you would like to pay annually, you can do so through Paypal or Direct Debit by adding the relevant membership level to your basket.
Click here if you would prefer to pay monthly instead (starts from £1 a month).
Annual membership fees for Partisan are as follows:
- Unwaged/unpaid carers/refugees – free (please contact us with your name and email address for us to set this up for you)
- Low waged/student/unwaged annual membership – £10
- Waged annual membership – £20
- High waged/inherited wealth annual membership – £30
- Solidarity annual membership – £40
- Super support – £50
- Super support + – £100
- Super support ++ – £200
If you would like to become a Partisan member but are unable to pay membership fees, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.