Partisan Collective relies on members to help finance itself. Membership is on a sliding scale based on your income. But as well as supporting the space, membership also gives you perks and a say in how Partisan is run.
This membership option is pay for membership monthly by Direct Debit. There is a £1 sign-up fee, and your first month is prorated. Monthly renewals are charged on the 27th of the month.
Click here if you would prefer to pay annually instead (starts from £10 a year).
- Unwaged/unpaid carers/refugees – free (please contact us with your name and email address for us to set this up for you)
- Low waged/student/unwaged annual membership – £1 per month
- Waged – £2 per month
- High waged/inherited wealth – £3 per month
- Solidarity membership – £4 per month
- Super support – £5 per month
- Super support + – £10 per month
- Super support ++ – £20 per month
If you would like to become a Partisan member but are unable to pay membership fees, please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help.