Partisan has two spaces available for hire in our Salford venue, located just a 2-minute walk from the nearest bus stop & equidistance from Salford Central & Salford Crescent stations.
As well as securing a great space for your event, your booking will be helping support a socially responsible community project. We’re not-for-profit, and every penny is put back into running and improving Partisan for the community good.
You can hire Partisan for talks and discussions, private meetings, conferences, seminars, workshops and classes, pop up shops, cafés, markets, location filming and photography, acoustic (non-amplified) performances, production/theatre rehearsals and performances, and film screenings.
Check out our Venue Floor Plan
Our bars and events are run by volunteers. Our volunteers believe in Partisan and are giving up their time for free. Everyone in the venue is required to be respectful at all times. We are in the process of developing our own safer spaces policy, which includes respecting everyone regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ability or race. In the meantime we follow guidance developed by DIY Space for London. This creates a supportive, open and friendly environment for events which may often be considered radical or marginal.
Good Night Out Accredited Space
GNO “train up spaces, event organisers and communities to respond to and prevent sexual violence” to work towards safer nightlife for all. We joined their accreditation list in 2021 though engaging in their training. A team of keen Partisan volunteers took part and we have implemented that learning into our volunteer briefing process, so all future volunteers can learn about safe nightlife practises! Read more here.
- Self-serve tea and coffee making facilities (additional fees may apply)
- Projector, basic PA
- High speed internet
- On-site assistance
- In-house and online promotion as relevant: we have a reach of over 500 members and more than 15,000 followers across our social media platforms
To book space at Partisan, contact us via one of the following forms:
- Standard booking enquiries
- Booking enquiries – applications for reduced fees, available for members only.
- Licensed event proposals – as we currently do not have a full premise license, we can only run a limited number of events with licensable activities. These include the sale of alcohol and regulated entertainment (including live amplified music).