Partisan relies largely on membership fees to operate. Fees are set according to an income-based sliding scale. As well as supporting the space, membership also gives you perks and a say in how Partisan is run.
As a member you:
- Have voting rights in meetings
- Can get involved with member-led working groups
- Can be added to our Slack group – which is the way we communicate internally
- Can attend member socials
- Receive our monthly newsletter – which gives you all the Partisan goings on, plus our recommendations of other things happening in Manchester
- Can book the space for meetings, workshops, events etc.
- Receive discounts on bar prices and event tickets
We have individual and organisational memberships available, paid monthly or annually. Click the type of membership appropriate to you to find out more, and sign up:
If you’d like to become a Partisan member but are unable to pay membership fees, please email email@example.com and we’ll do our best to help.
Already a member? Find out how you can become an active part of the Partisan family here.
Monthly membership fees are paid on the 27th of the month; if you buy your membership on another date, you’ll be charged a pro-rated amount for the rest of that month, and the full amount for the next month onwards. For example, if you bought a £9 Tier C membership on the 17th March, you’d be charged £2.90 straight away for the rest of March, and £9 on the 27th March for April.
If you have technical difficulties signing up, please email a description and screenshots of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org
To cancel or change your membership, go to My Account/My Subscriptions and click ‘view’ on the subscription you want to modify.
To change which membership fee you pay, click ‘Change Membership Payments’ under Subscription Totals, and select a new fee level.
To cancel, select ‘Cancel’ under ‘Actions’. The membership will then expire at the end of this payment period.
NB: If you are on our old membership system, this method won’t work. Please email email@example.com to request a change instead.