Partisan Collective relies on members to help finance itself. Membership is on a sliding scale based on your income. But as well as supporting the space, membership also gives you perks and a say in how Partisan is run.
As a member, you:
- Have voting rights in meetings
- Can get involved with working groups
- Can be added to our Slack group – which is the way we communicate internally
- Can attend member socials
- Receive our monthly newsletter – which gives you all the Partisan goings on, plus our recommendations of things going on in Manchester and other nice things
- Can book the space for meetings, workshops, events etc
- Will receive discounts on bar prices and event tickets
We have individual and organisational memberships available, paid either monthly or annually.
If you would like to become a Partisan member but are unable to pay membership fees, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.