Membership is open to all and we actively encourage those from working class and socially excluded backgrounds to join. If you are unemployed, a carer or struggling financially then we can sign you up for free membership.
Partisan relies largely on membership fees to operate. Fees are set according to an income-based sliding scale. As well as supporting the space, membership also gives you perks and a say in how Partisan is run.
As a member you:
- Be a member of the collective and have a say in how the space is run
- Volunteer at the space and get involved with member-led working groups
- Can attend member socials
- Receive our monthly newsletter – which gives you all the Partisan goings on, plus our recommendations of other things happening in Manchester
- Can book the space for meetings, workshops, events etc.
- Receive discounts on bar prices and event tickets
We have individual and organisational memberships available, paid monthly or annually. Click the type of membership appropriate to you to find out more, and sign up:
If you’d like to become a Partisan member but are unable to pay membership fees, please email email@example.com
To cancel or change your membership, go to My Account/My Subscriptions and click ‘view’ on the subscription you want to modify.
To change which membership fee you pay, click ‘Change Membership Payments’ under Subscription Totals, and select a new fee level.
To cancel, select ‘Cancel’ under ‘Actions’. The membership will then expire at the end of this payment period.
NB: If you are on our old membership system, this method won’t work. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a change instead.